Monday, January 19, 2009

Introducing the 2010 Ford Taurus...


INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW 2010 FORD TAURUS
If you haven't checked out the styling cues and design direction that Ford is going at the Detroit Auto Show, here are a couple of pictures to see that Ford finally has some fresher ideas.
I can remember not that long ago, Ford executives telling me that they were selling to families and everyday Americans while I was telling them that everyday Americans were wanting bold and fresher design. I guess they finally listened, well probably not to me but they heard the defection finally to Toyota and I guess they heard it load and clear, because I definitely see some styling cues from some Japanese imports.
Well let's all finally see if the design turns into sales at the dealerships.
Enjoy Today!

That Car Guy


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: