Thursday, July 17, 2008

The hottest used cars these days... I don't really want to say I told you so...

I reported recently that the resale value of preowned used Chevrolets, Fords and Chrysler products would soon have dramatic increases in value. J.D. Power released its 10 used vehicles with the fastest-rising prices (May and June 2008) and low and behold look what popped up on the list among the Toyotas and Hondas. The good 'ol Chevrolet Aveo and Ford Focus, as the story indicated, these vehicles are flying off dealers lots and pricing is rising fast. It goes on to say economy models haven''t been big sellers for the past few years, car makers (domestic) have built relatively few of them.

As I said in my earlier report, all anyone has to do is the math, the Domestic output of fuel efficient vehicles has been low, now demand is high, simple supply and demand mathematics. The Imports will be less and the Domestic used vehicle values will increase as this demand continues to increase.

All of the sudden that Chevy Metro is worth some moola!

I really don't like saying I told you so, so I won't, however you folks should listen up, look at the great values on deals from the domestics and take advantage of them. I am not being pro Domestic or anything like it they have made major blunders in there product development and offerings to the public, but if you see a great value you should take it.

Lets see how the next reports look, maybe I will have to adjust my time lines, I will keep doing the math.

Enjoy Today!
Kevin Kimbrough
That Car Guy

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: